New Members: Looking for a group?

This forum exists exclusively for the purpose of assisting new Dagorhir members and realms to become part of our great game. Please welcome them, answer their questions, helping them find or found new Dagorhir *Chapters.* (Units can advertise in the Dagorhir Discussion forum.)

Moderator: Global Moderator

Hi I am new. (San Diego, CA)

Postby MechaDragon » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello,

I am totally new to Dagorhir and I am looking for a group in San Diego, CA. I know that there is a group in Los Angeles, California but that is about a two hour drive from San Diego. So, I was wondering if there was a group of people interested in starting a chapter here in San Diego?
MechaDragon
Dagorhirrim

Re: New Members: Looking for a group?

Postby Lael » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 am

Hey! Looking for a group near Madison Wisconsin if anybody knows anything. :)
Lael
Dagorhirrim

Postby Magpie » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:52 pm

The main group in Madison is a Bel group. Good people. There's some other dag in WI, but not in Madison.
Magpie of Rhun Valinor Denuvald! I have a Dream Blog and Published Writings List.
Magpie
Dagorhirrim

Postby Amadeaus Chisantrix » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi, I haven't been on for a while, but I have a question. I have a friend, who might be interested, and was wondering if there's a group closer to Franklin Pa. then Drentha.
Let the powers of darkness tremble, for The Most High God has risen in his wrath. Behold, He sends out His armies against them for the sake of them that love Him, and for the glory of His Great Name. As they go forth, their battle cry resounds in the Heavenlies: "For the Saints of God, and the Lamb!
Amadeaus Chisantrix
Dagorhirrim

Postby Lukshad » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi! Just moved to Lacey, WA and am looking to either join or host a Chapter! Anyone near me?
Lukshad
Dagorhirrim

Postby Speartalon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello. Looking for a unit near Culpeper, VA or Warrenton, VA.
Speartalon
Dagorhirrim

Previous

Return to New Dagorhir Members and Chapters