Getting Your Events on The Calendar

Announce events, Q&A regarding announcements and events. Holding an event? Interested in attending an event? Need a ride? Offer a ride? Here's your chance to tell the Dagorhir World!

Moderator: Global Moderator

Getting Your Events on The Calendar

Postby Silk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:15 am

[size=3][font=times new roman]Did you know that we have an [color=blue]Event Calendar? Yep, a place where you can go to see what's going on in the Dagorhir world! You can even click on the events and be taken to the event posting for details!

This handy feature only works though, if the events get posted in the first place.

How can you get your events posted to the calendar?

Easy! Just post about your event in this sub-forum! I check them periodically to add any new events to the calendar.
Last edited by Silk on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Dame Silk~
Beloved by GOD
Silk
Dagorhirrim

Re: Getting Your Events on The Calendar

Postby AuraMaygar » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Hello, my name is Aura Savage, I am the event coordinator for Lothlorien. I am writing to get our event Battle Of Five Armies put onto the calendar on August 21st-23rd. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
AuraMaygar
Dagorhirrim

Postby AuraMaygar » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:07 pm

AuraMaygar
Dagorhirrim

Postby Silk » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Please create a separate post about your event and include all of the details for folks who do not use facebook. I will link the post to the calendar. Thank you.
Last edited by Silk on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Dame Silk~
Beloved by GOD
Silk
Dagorhirrim

Postby Mordu » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:06 pm

I am pleased to announce Ravynnesfell's first annual autumn event Red Harvest being held  @ Camp Tuscazoar, Dover, Ohio 10/30 - 11/01/ 2015. The event is being hosted by Ravynnesfell of Tuscarawas County  with possible co hosts to be announced. Further information will be provided through Facebook event page, in this subforum and other social media.
Mordu
Dagorhirrim

Return to Event-Related Announcements