Turnover in Chapter Leadership

Turnover in Chapter Leadership

Postby Magpie » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Hey all,

I asked this somewhere (facebook? unsure) a while ago, but I can't find the question or the answer. So.

We've had elections in my realm in order to replace me (as I've stepped down) and I need to send the new chapter leadership information to someone, presumably. Anyone able to tell me who to contact and how? Beyond sending an email with the new leader's email address in it, anything else I need to do?

Once this is resolved, I should be removed from this subforum and Ulfric (of Denuvald) should be added if he has an account on here.

Thanks!
Magpie of Rhun Valinor Denuvald! I have a Dream Blog and Published Writings List.
Magpie
Dagorhirrim

Re: Turnover in Chapter Leadership

Postby Sirilay, Innaniel » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Hope you got an answer to this already, but if not, I sent our new contact info to chapters (at) dagorhir (dot) com  While I'm sure it wasn't necessary, I added (after asking our officers' permission) their mailing addresses, too. I also clarified to which email address our Chapter's email address (ie pointedheart (at) dagorhir (dot) com) should forward. I made sure to copy our officers on that message, too, so they knew what was going on.

Also, in the chapter contract, they want three officers per chapter. Any changes in those should be noted, as well.
Be compassionate and fearless in all that you do.

"Dagorhir is not a game of tournaments and established pecking orders...[it's] A game where any honourable, considerate person can fully enjoy themselves and be made welcome regardless of their athletic abilities." ~Aratar
Sirilay, Innaniel
Dagorhirrim

Return to Chapter Leaders/RWC Reps