[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Dagorhir Web Boards • View topic - Chainmaille and hits

Chainmaille and hits

Questions, clarifications, and/ or comments regarding Dagorhir Rules.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Chainmaille and hits

Postby ArkWulff » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Ok, this is absolutely baffling me. I was just told be my club that full length chainmaille. (Covering arms and down to knees) only counts as torso armor. IE: that a hit on my armored arm would block the blue hit, but it would break the chainmaille for all other spots.

They quoted since it's connected it counts as one piece of armor.

So therefore, in their rules, if I receive a single blue to the arm, then a single green to the torso, I am dead. I was under the impression however. That arm armor was arm armor. And torso armor was torso armor.
ArkWulff
Dagorhirrim

Re: Chainmaille and hits

Postby Sven Kolfinsson » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Sven Kolfinsson
Dagorhirrim

Postby ArkWulff » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:09 am

I didn't notice the green stab didn't care about broken armor thanks.

My only issue now is that because this is an interpretation issue (they quoted the same rule as you but interpretated it in their favor) and since they have been playing dag for 10+ years they may not believe my interpretation. They have also stated before that the forums were unreliable sources of information.

If they don't believe my interpretation what then? Is there a higher judge than the club level I can appeal to?
ArkWulff
Dagorhirrim

Postby Sven Kolfinsson » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 am

Sven Kolfinsson
Dagorhirrim

Postby ArkWulff » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks again for your replies Sven. My club president just messaged me that they have debated and have agreed it is seperate pieces of armor. So all worked out!

I'm in the Edinboro University fighting Highlanders.
ArkWulff
Dagorhirrim

Postby Sven Kolfinsson » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Not a problem. Glad you guys got it all sorted out. :)
Sven Kolfinsson
Dagorhirrim

Return to Rules rules rules