Could I use this as garb for the colder days

Questions, clarifications, and/ or comments regarding Dagorhir Rules.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Could I use this as garb for the colder days

Postby manton » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 am

I have a duster looks exactly like the one in this photo exept more used it's a old coat not exactly centurys old but old and I was wondering if I could use it as garb for when it's cold out so i don't have to we're something too out of place
Attachments
9cc6fa0010107ba58bfe0e00a1ba6e21--mens-duster-coat-duster-jacket.jpg
9cc6fa0010107ba58bfe0e00a1ba6e21--mens-duster-coat-duster-jacket.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 213 times
manton
Dagorhirrim

Re: Could I use this as garb for the colder days

Postby Rúnsær » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:51 am

I would fail it. I don't know what sort of character you are playing but that looks modern not historical of fantasy. It will be fine for most practices as most do not require garb. Most events should fail it.
Rúnsær
Dagorhirrim

Re: Could I use this as garb for the colder days

Postby Kyrax Niu-Taer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 pm

This is really a question for your local chapter. Ask the folks running the practice if it is okay. To be honest I've turned a blind eye to worse when the weather is cold and wet, so ask.

However, events tend to want higher standards and it is less likely to be allowed.

When you can, invest in a set of garb for colder weather. Not only will it remove this question, but you never know when a camping event will get cold and you'll really be thankful for having it.
Kyrax Niu-Taer
Dagorhirrim

Return to Rules rules rules