Hello, fellow warriors!
I've been diving into forums and chapter websites to try to find the answers, but the few questions I was not able to answer from my searches, I will be asking here (and if it is answered somewhere and I missed it, my apologies!):
1) Do we need to be officially affiliated with a chapter to attend?
2) Would we be able to purchase or borrow loaned equipment (such as shields) at the event? (More specific to purchasing, what would a typical cost be? For weapons as well as shields. I realize this might be too specific to the event to get an answer for).
3) How does the camping situation (also food, showers, etc.) during multi-day events work?
4) What sort of Role-Play elements are expected of players?
5) How should we make sure our equipment will be ready for the safety inspection at the entrance?
6) Can we also purchase garb at events?
7) Is there anything else to participate in besides fighting? (I also realize this might be too specific to the event).
Once again, I apologize for any questions that may be considered "noob-ish" or answered somewhere already. What we lack in knowledge, we make up for in fighting spirit!
We are eagerly awaiting our first real Dagorhir event. We look forward to fighting alongside (or against!) each and every one of you!
*And if you have any other helpful tips or advice, please feel free to post them.