Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Monsters?  (Read 4852 times)

KoomDiPuts

•  
  • Realm: DurDemarion/Sage Hill
  • Unit: Secret
    • View Profile
Monsters?
« on: January 06, 2011, 04:30:34 pm »
I've noticed a lI don't hear much about monsters figting. I normally hear either green-skin, or orc. This might not be the best place to put it but I have a good list, with desc of some of the monsters I know and fight with/at. Not really sure it this is the right forum for it. We'll see.

Bugbears-Identified by being large, mean, and warlike. Their dominant arm is covere by the mark of Marjack, which comes from being touched by their god. Only their shamans may see these marks, therefore when they go to battle they cover their weapon arm.

Gnolls-Filthy, savage hyena-folk. Gnolls are extremely feral, have horrible posture, and wear a large leather collar around their neck.

Goblins-Identified by being small, green, incredibly cruel and their erogenous zones are on their knees and elbows. They cover them to avoid
insulting other goblins, but care less if humans see.

Night Goblins-Night goblyns are a tribe of goblyns that millenia ago where sealed in a cave and thought dead only to immerged changed a night goblyns is brought up on a steady diet of other night goblyns and the poisonious and hallucinogenic fungi that live in their caves. This makes them some what smaller than your usual goblyn and much more insane. Their gods are Mork and Gork. They also have a strange affinity with the moon. You may identify them by the night black robes with a checkered pattern of white and black on the edges.

Hobgoblins-Hobgoblynz are created from the spirits of fallen heroes. Typically they are spirits of the strongest of monsters who have earned the favor and respect of the Gods in their lifetime; but in the end died valiantly in battle and failed in a solemn oath. Because of this they are not able to join their fallen brothers in the afterlife but are given a second chance through powerful majikz. These spirits are reborn from one of the most sacred and powerful of all Goblyn rituals. The Goblyn High Priestess combines her mystical energy with that of the land's dominant Shaman (usually an Ogre Shaman) to call the heroes' fallen spirits to her womb where they combine and are reborn into the world as a much more powerful creature, having the best traits of the spirits' original forms.

Kobolds-Kobolds come in all sorts of colors. They are usually some shade of green (like yellow green, blue green, brown green, etc.), have a green underside, or green blobs. Color has nothing to do with class or genetics. It is pretty random. This is why they call themselves the "rainbow of spite".

Lizardmen-Lizardmen, also known as Children of the Old Ones, are bi-pedal Reptilian humanoids hailing from the jungle continent known as Lustria. The three classes of Lizardman are the Slann, the Skinks, and the Saurus.

Ogre-Ogres be large nomadic brutes that travel in tribes. Their affinity for the nomadic lifestyle means that their weapons are often simple, replacable, or also function as tools (axes, clubs, pikes, etc.). Donning furs for travel across many lands and climates, ogres seem to mimic other large mammals that travel in herds. On the battlefield, ogres expose their arms to show strength and some even bear their bellies to flaunt their weakness to enemies. Packs of dogs intermingle with the ogre tribes, helping with the hunt and wandlust senses. Goblynz often scavage following the ogre warbands, feeding from scraps. Uganggi, God of Fire is the most Sacred and revered divinity amongst ogres. The power of fire captivates ogres and invigorates their lust to spill the blood of pinkies. Tribes include warriors, hunters, herdsmen, and shamans. Occassionaly ogres wander in seclusion because famine, disease, or battle has wiped out their tribe. Shamans may also be more reclusive and hermetic... or perhaps keeping keen eyes from quiet distances.

Skaven-The Skaven are an evil, sentient race of rat-like creatures bent on taking over the world. They live in a series of tunnels beneath the rest of the world, plotting for the day when they will rise up and take over the rest of the world that dwells on the surface. Humans remain mostly ignorant of the Skaven, which the ratmen take great effort to ensure continues. Those who do know of their existence tend to classify them as merely a sub-breed of Beastman rather than as a unique race. The humans most knowledgeable about the Skaven are the "Sewerjacks", city watchmen whose job it is to patrol the sewers of large cities to fight criminals. As a result, they encounter Skaven often.

Hat Trolls-Hat Trolls are noctournal creatures possessing the most cunning brutality within the Horde. They worship the founder of their race and ideals, Damun. Due to Hat Trolls amazingly short memory they are more likely to forget who Damun is. Part of the Hat Troll ideaology is that whomsoever is the 'biggest' is right. 'Big' in this case refers to not actual size, but height. The Troll who is the tallest wins, without exception. In some cases, several like-minded Trolls will stack themselves ontop of each other, putting the hat of the bottom Troll on the head of the top Troll. Then, the Trolls with which they're arguing are unable to distinguish between the actual Troll and the stack of creatures beginning and ending with said Troll.

Mountain Troll-The Mountain troll is easily identified from hat trolls by two things one the size whereas hat troll are lanky and tall the mountain troll is massive almost to the size of bugbears and are in fact stronger than bugbears though not as good at the arts of war the easiest way to identifiy mountain trolls is they always bear their upper arms as a sign of strength as proclaimed by Koom's God Banzor. He stated that all mountain Trolls should bear their arms for 7 years as a sign of strength against the Sun. The 7 years is more than likely up, but trolls are not too good with numbers and Koom has already forgotten.

Hundrsut

•  
  • Realm: Warclan
  • Unit: Black Dog Clan
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 05:23:30 pm »
i know of a couple hobgoblins and i myself am a goblin....tho i dwarf some so called orcs......this is an excellent list and kinda makes me want to try a different monster for an alternate character. the thing everyone has to remember is that being a monster is a combo of looks and attitude, takes both to pull them off. I am goblin so i am very sneaky and stay crouched a majority of the time but when i see my chance to kill i rush like a kid excited and cackle as their teammates watch. Grick (seems to be definition of orc) will attack you without mercy or stopping unitl someone is dead. and for the love of all things green ...paint up...even if only a little bit....makes me sad when a guy in sweatpants tells me hes an orc....no no ur not

We miss people that make sense

Its a rule not a playful suggestion!!!

Ser Si Cassius of House Tull

• Vagabond
  •  
  • Unit: Ludum Gladiatorium
  • Knight and a Half
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 06:39:37 pm »
I know of a yeti in this game.  Dralcos is a swamp monster.  I know some hobgoblins.  There are a couple of flesh golems and a revenant I know of as well.
I think the monsters are spread thin because they are less likely to lead lives that would have them end up as "PCs", and rightly so.

Whisper Moonson

• That old guy who smiles brightly while smiting.
  • Global Moderator
  •  
  • Realm: Empire of Illudar
  • Unit: Guilder Brute Squad (a subsidiary of The Guard)
  • ...turning kebabs with an air of righteousness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:48:24 pm »
Vot? No Jägerkin? Dot's not very shmot. Ve're everyvere, hyu know!

Sgt. Whisper Moonson
Outsourcing Manager for the Guilder Brute Squad - "Magnum malum viri!"
Trollers Union Local #801, home of the cuddly drop bears - Grammar Thug Who Can't Be Bothered
Still wondering where the king took the palace.

Batu

•  
  • Realm: Mittelmarch
  • Unit: Defenders of the Land
  • Dwarves is axe, and axe is best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 06:50:00 pm »
I've seen a hill giant or half-giant named "Oof" who is head of the thieves guild. Sir Nichtmar is an ogre.

But after saying that, yeah, there aren't too many other monsters besides orcs.

"What tis no realm that I've ever heardeth of.
Doth they speakest ye olde English in what?
Sayest thou what a-gain.
I challenge thee; fornicator of child-bearing maidens, I challenge thee."

Leaf of Redwater

•  
  • Realm: High Spires
  • Nobody ever reads this part, anyway.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 08:11:47 pm »
Glassjaw, you have any pictures of that yeti? I was thinking about trying to make a yeti character, but don't know how it would be done.

Ser Si Cassius of House Tull

• Vagabond
  •  
  • Knight and a Half
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 08:15:45 pm »
Redwater, the yeti was all attitude, no costume.  And even if I did have a picture, I support imagination over immitation.

Ulrich

•  
  • Realm: Dunland
  • Unit: Pathfinders
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:23:26 pm »
We have a hill giant in our realm and the guy makes me look small and im 6'1".

Not all who wander are lost.

Leaf of Redwater

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:41:19 pm »
Everything cool has some sort of source material, but I get what you're sayin'.

rothgar

• New User
  • Realm: dur demarian
  • Unit: secret
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 02:47:30 am »
This was taken from a wiki from another organization. I would post the link but it would just get deleted. The Horde ran it for a bit so it has a ton of monster information and backstories.

Dralcos Singol, The Swamp King

•  
  • Realm: likely to start my own after a couple years of doing this
  • Unit: Dreadmire Forest (unofficial)
  • "Wait . . . did that shrub just move?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 02:16:28 am »
 :D thank you Casimir, I didn't even have to write back to this to be mentioned lol

BESERKER--If it moves, hit it!--If it doesn't move, push it over, then hit it!--If niether of these work, it is probably a tree.
"No other way to be an ace, than long range or IN YOUR FACE!!" ~ Dralcos Singol

Milo Baines

•  
  • Unit: Guild Alchemica (Suicide Kings)
  • "By art, or by strength."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 02:32:59 am »
swampy...dude...you get mad props in real life from us...and we have a swamp monster friendly campsite so... :)

"Just glue some gears on it and call it Steampunk."

F.G., Legio Promethean
Backwater Brawler-New Braunfels, TX

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 12:11:00 am »
 ;D

BESERKER--If it moves, hit it!--If it doesn't move, push it over, then hit it!--If niether of these work, it is probably a tree.

Sveinn Shieldsbane

•  
  • Realm: NWI
  • Unit: The Knights of Chaos
  • Warmaster of The Knights of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:45 am »
Normally, Chaos hates nature. But Dralcos is one shrub I would never burn down. Unless he can't make it to Badon again this, then he gets burnt down  :P

Join the ranks of chaos.
The Knights of Chaos

Stheno

•  
  • Realm: the inside of a gorgon's ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2011, 08:17:59 am »
Not all Goblins are green.
I's a fire gobbo.  Got a friend who is purple.

There is no stand up reason for metal knees and elbows to be disallowed.
Swolwise of the Swoloship
Queen of Starfishes
Lover of Cats

Relka

•  
  • Realm: Talinor
  • Unit: Orchard Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 05:57:52 am »
I just joined a group, (havn't really participated yet, though I used to do some foam sword fight on my own, so definitly interested.) I havn't seen any of those races yet, I'm considering a orc or half-orc character, though paint seems like a pain.

Whisper Moonson: Jaggerkin are awesome. I had considered that idea myself, but I think I'm too lazy to make it look good. Also, you reminded me, I need to go catch up on that comic now I have time. :P I want to see pics.

Big James

•  
  • Realm: Fiat Lux
  • Unit: Fiat Lux
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 11:57:28 am »
I play a half-giant half-ogre due to my size

Stellaria

•  
  • Unit: Free Cities
  • Does NOT sew for hire. Sorry, folks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 04:52:00 pm »
(Moriel, any of us that are doing the Jäger thing are only doing it as a secondary character. You can still join the fun!)

Stell
Dagorhir is too big for special snowflakes. A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. You aren't special. Follow the damn rules.

Milo Baines

•  
  • Unit: Guild Alchemica (Suicide Kings)
  • "By art, or by strength."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 05:00:34 pm »
but hyu gotz ta hav hyur het...*toothygrin*

"Just glue some gears on it and call it Steampunk."

F.G., Legio Promethean
Backwater Brawler-New Braunfels, TX

Disirregardlessly hivemind

•  
  • Realm: Winterfell
  • Unit: The Cairnhold Legion
  • Winterfell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 07:37:16 pm »
I feel like the OPs monster descriptions came from another game, and aren't necessarily what Dagorhir players should be trying to emulate.

Primarch Ser Hivemind Saligia of The Cairnhold Legion, Winterfell: A drinking unit with a fighting problem.
Ragnarok XXVI Arts & Sciences Competition Winner: Armor & Miscellaneous
Ragnarok Head Leather Armor Checker since Rag XXVII
Proud member of the Dagorhir Kyriarchy!

Ulrich

•  
  • Realm: Dunland
  • Unit: Pathfinders
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 07:59:37 pm »
I feel like the OPs monster descriptions came from another game, and aren't necessarily what Dagorhir players should be trying to emulate.
Agreed.  To me, hobgoblins are just the larger cousins of goblins.

Not all who wander are lost.

Hundrsut

•  
  • Realm: Warclan
  • Unit: Black Dog Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 08:01:12 pm »
everything but skaven and hat trolls seem all right in my books.....rat people just seems very meh in my opinion, not saying it couldnt work just...., if i am correct of the game these came from hat trolls wear trench coats which i am not liking....other than that go crazy

We miss people that make sense

Its a rule not a playful suggestion!!!

•  
  • Winterfell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 04:24:58 am »
Well, Google "bugbear marjack" and the entire first page of results is from another game. I know bugbears from D&D, to wit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugbear_%28Dungeons_%26_Dragons%29

Gnolls seem fine to me.

The thing about goblins' elbows and knees is purely another game. Most of the goblins I see are more or less Warhammer goblins. The Night Goblins thing is 100% Warhammer.

The hobgoblin thing is also totally another game's lore. I think of hobgoblins as orange-skinned humanoids: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobgoblin_%28Dungeons_%26_Dragons%29 although the Tolkien type (just big goblins) is also cool.

Kobolds are clever little reptilian guys to me, again from D&D. Not sure where the rainbow colors thing comes from, but I assume again it's another game.

Lizardmen is lifted straight from Warhammer.

The ogres listed above are, once again, straight from another game.

Skaven are straight from Warhammer.

Hat Trolls are from another game.

Mountain trolls, again... you guessed it: from another game.

I mean, am I barking up the wrong tree here? Is this all some secret Dagorhir monster lore I've just never heard of (that's certainly possible)?

Primarch Ser Hivemind Saligia of The Cairnhold Legion, Winterfell: A drinking unit with a fighting problem.

Sveinn Shieldsbane

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 04:39:59 am »
lol It seems like the options are "Historicle, Fantasy, Warhammer, DnD, or GTFO"

Join the ranks of chaos.
The Knights of Chaos

•  
  • Winterfell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 04:57:33 am »
Hey, feel free to make up whatever you want, but we do have a rule about talking about other games here, and the OP was pretty much just laying out stuff specific to another game. My entire unit certainly isn't drawn from anything in D&D or Tolkien, we are, in fact, straight from another game - however you don't see me making posts here laying out how undead work in that world as gospel truth for Dagorhir, either.

Sveinn Shieldsbane

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 05:01:33 am »
Hey, feel free to make up whatever you want, but we do have a rule about talking about other games here, and the OP was pretty much just laying out stuff specific to another game. My entire unit certainly isn't drawn from anything in D&D or Tolkien, we are, in fact, straight from another game - however you don't see me making posts here laying out how undead work in that world as gospel truth for Dagorhir, either.
I completely agree with you hivemind. A persons persona is their own bag. If it is along the lines of fantasy in any way, I also believe they shouldn't be complaining about historical accuracy.

Join the ranks of chaos.
The Knights of Chaos

•  
  • Winterfell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 05:22:30 am »
If it is along the lines of fantasy in any way, I also believe they shouldn't be complaining about historical accuracy.

I'd say that if they're complaining about something like someone's helmet being from a different time period than their garb or something, then yeah, shut it. If they're complaining about something just being flat-out wrong, like a Victorian steampunk guy or a Stormtrooper, then bitch away.

Stellaria

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 04:03:46 pm »
The goblins covering their knees and elbows is also mentioned in Ari Berk and Brian Froud's Goblin book....which is my Goblin Bible. Not to be confused with their codex that is disguised as a moldy herring sandwich.
They also have something against pairs of socks, and will steal on of a pair. And then sell them on the black market.

Anyway, yeah, nice attempt to streamline monsters between games....but we're on to you, dude. :P

Stell
Dagorhir is too big for special snowflakes. A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. You aren't special. Follow the damn rules.

KoomDiPuts

•  
  • Realm: DurDemarion/Sage Hill
  • Unit: Secret
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 05:15:49 pm »
I'm not sure about the mountain trolls being from another game. Since I was the first mountain troll, and have made 90% of the stories and lore up myself.

Skeith, the Forsaken

•  
  • Realm: Lyonesse
  • Unit: Army of Mordor
  • Overlord Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 05:25:39 pm »
We have lots of monsters out here. Common theme is Games Workshop races to be honest. I think it's because there's so much fluff for non-humans in Warhammer. There's lots of us monster-kin out here. Many don't care for the boards or just don't really emphasize it much. Real monster folk see it as, "Greenskins are best and pinkies is elf poopies. Who gives a damn about diversity, cut the stumpies."

The real message is, if you want to win at Dagorhir, grow a mustache.
Mautor, Warmaster, and Big Nig

Silk

• Elitist Bitch
  • Administrator
  •  
  • Realm: Aratari
  • Unit: Gwynedd
  • ...purple!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 05:30:09 pm »
I'm not sure about the mountain trolls being from another game. Since I was the first mountain troll, and have made 90% of the stories and lore up myself.

~Dame Silk~
Beloved by GOD

Stellaria

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 10:07:14 pm »
*snerk* took me a sec... :D

Stell

Thamos

• New User
  • Realm: Anvard
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2011, 05:00:12 am »
well......you forgot: Urk-kai (i think its spelled that way), Half-Trolls, Cave Trolls, and whatever gollum is.

1 more year till i can play.

Bryn

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 05:52:05 am »
well......you forgot: Urk-kai (i think its spelled that way), Half-Trolls, Cave Trolls, and whatever gollum is.

Uruk-Hai and Hobbits?

Gorbag

•  
  • Realm: Oakvale
  • Unit: Guard: Brute Squad: 3rd Regiment
  • Sheriff
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 09:40:47 am »
He was not talking about another game, he was referencing characterization tips from another game to about the same degree we reference fighting tips from other games. If one is allowed so should this one or if this is not allowed, don't allow the other.

Koom said this
I have a good list, with desc of some of the monsters I know and fight with/at.

Not, "I have a list of monsters and if you don't fit in that list, you should change your character to fit it."

Squire Lizard

•  
  • Realm: Moria
  • Unit: Army of Mordor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 12:21:17 am »
Yeah, I never got the "you must be this!!1!" from the OP, just a way to show diversity. Heh...other game lol.

For the record I only know of 2 Lizard folk in EITHER of the two similar games. Lobo is a straight up Warhammer Fantasy battles Lizardman. I however, am not. My personae comes from the idea of japanese oni, hence the japo clothes, that likes taking on some Warhammer Chaos facets mainly because I dig it so much.
People who know Warhammer know that Lizardmen and Chaos don't and can't mix. So I take that comment a little harsh Sal lol
Also, I feel that this diversity MAKES the game better. You rarely see two peoples opinions of a race match up perfectly, and IMO that is what makes the game. We can be whatever we want within the fantasy/historical genre, and that makes for less sameness lol
ROFL, me posting in the RP forums...

Heralds aren't there to interpret the rules, they're there to enforce them.
Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum.  "No life in coldness, in darkness. Here in void, only death."

peanutbutter

•  
  • Realm: albion
  • Unit: Iron wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 03:57:38 am »
OK me and a friend are creating a unit on the basis of out casts and half monsters. For example half ogre or half orc half elf half dwarve get the point. For monsters does anything really go or is there a specific list.

Bryn

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 05:03:31 am »
OK me and a friend are creating a unit on the basis of out casts and half monsters. For example half ogre or half orc half elf half dwarve get the point. For monsters does anything really go or is there a specific list.

Do what you want.

peanutbutter

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 05:33:10 am »
OK thank you i just got a vibe since there was a list that was all that was allowed.

Whisper Moonson

• Global Moderator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 06:00:53 am »
That's the problem with lists. Pay no attention to them. No list is all-inclusive. Rock your own back story!

Sgt. Whisper Moonson
Trollers Union Local #801, home of the cuddly drop bears - Grammar Thug Who Can't Be Bothered

peanutbutter

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2011, 02:17:28 am »
yea my friends will be so happy he wanted to be a dworc an dwarf orc and another orblin a orc goblin.  we all agreed though to a back story generally having we are outcast cuz of what we are.

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2011, 10:01:04 pm »
That's the problem with lists. Pay no attention to them. No list is all-inclusive. Rock your own back story!

I agree whole heartedly!!

Gigs

•  
  • Unit: Horde
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2011, 05:50:57 am »
To each their own. Dagorhirrim from all walks have put a lot of thought and effort into codifying different customs, and traditions for monsters. The information is there if you want it.

I think the most important thing is that however you decide to define your character or lore that you share it with the community.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:58:58 am by skandy »

Thamos

• New User
  • Realm: Anvard
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:03 am »
gollum isnt a hobbit, he was a species similar to hobbits.

1 more year till i can play.

Bryn

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 03:24:06 am »

I know what you mean, but he actually was a hobbit.
Just a different breed.

Edited for clarity.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:29:43 am by Bryn, Corrupted Soul »

Kensmen Tumbark the Barbarian

•  
  • Barbarian Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 03:51:32 am »
I've been called a monster... does that count?

House Haldane
War Duke of Gwynedd
BARBARIAN

Leaf of Redwater

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 04:29:41 am »
I beleive that the implication in the book was a distant-cousin type of species relationship. Like Homo Erectus is to you and me. Different species along the same line of genus.

Whisper Moonson

• Global Moderator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2011, 04:53:43 am »
Gollum was a hobbit. Gandalf said so.

I guess they were of hobbit-kind; akin to the fathers of the fathers of the Stoors...

The Fellowship of the Ring, Chapter 2 - The Shadow of the Past

You're not going to disagree with Gandalf, are you?

Sgt. Whisper Moonson

Kensmen Tumbark the Barbarian

•  
  • Barbarian Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2011, 05:17:57 am »
lol, "homo erectus is to you and me"  lol!

giggity

House Haldane
War Duke of Gwynedd
BARBARIAN

Leaf of Redwater

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2011, 06:45:36 am »
That quote is even more vague than I remember. "fathers of fathers" could mean just those two generations, or a broader several hundred. "hobbit-kind" is too close to "human-kind" to not include the whole genus throughout history species changes and all. Not to mention "I guess".
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 24 queries.