Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride to Rag from Pittsburgh?  (Read 511 times)

Ilyas ibn Yahya

•  
  • Realm: ---------
  • Unit: House Tull
  • Also known as "hell yes"
    • View Profile
Ride to Rag from Pittsburgh?
« on: June 04, 2011, 10:34:44 pm »
The person I was going to travel to Rag with is now unable to go. I'm hoping that even this late in the game I can make contact with someone with space that is traveling through the city to get to Cooper's Lake.

I may be traveling extremely light as all my all my garb except for a two tunics and a pair of pants as well as all my camping gear are half way across the state.

mac

•  
    • View Profile
Re: Ride to Rag from Pittsburgh?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 01:06:16 pm »
when do you plan on going up? Im going saturday but the only people allowed on site are people for setting up their realms camp and event staff so if you can get permission from your camp master to be one of the alloted ammount of people to set up I got a seat.

Ilyas ibn Yahya

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 01:44:33 pm »
I had planned on Sunday but needless to say all my plans are in the air right now. That said I'm camping with Merc's row and I'm pretty sure Jari's not going to change his set up crew for someone he's never met.

Ilyas ibn Yahya

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 07:44:37 pm »
when do you plan on going up? Im going saturday but the only people allowed on site are people for setting up their realms camp and event staff so if you can get permission from your camp master to be one of the alloted ammount of people to set up I got a seat.

It's looking the only option is for me to pay $30 dollar early arrival plan. What should I do so I can contact you to discuss meeting you for the ride up?

Izad

•  
  • Realm: Maethodoron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 10:04:03 pm »
Eoin,
     Sorry to interupt your conversation thread. I just wanted to tell you to stop by Urk Kuldar camp sometime sunday. Havent seen you in a while.

Ilyas ibn Yahya

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 10:20:15 pm »
Eoin,
     Sorry to interupt your conversation thread. I just wanted to tell you to stop by Urk Kuldar camp sometime sunday. Havent seen you in a while.

Will do.

Ilyas ibn Yahya

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:25 pm »

It's looking the only option is for me to pay $30 dollar early arrival plan. What should I do so I can contact you to discuss meeting you for the ride up?

Never mind Mac I finally found a friend in the area that can take me up on sunday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 24 queries.