Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Linked Events

• The Battle of Badon Hill 6: September 22, 2011 - September 25, 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The Battle of Badon Hill 6! - Sept 22-25 (Somerset, PA)  (Read 15933 times)

BRVTVS

•  
  • Realm: Novi Antiqui
  • Unit: Rome
    • View Profile
The Battle of Badon Hill 6! - Sept 22-25 (Somerset, PA)
« on: August 01, 2011, 03:39:43 pm »

The days grow shorter and autumn begins to creep across the lands. Armies from all over the land come together for one last chance for glorious battle before winter binds them home. For years, warriors eager to earn another tale to tell around the hearth fires have come forth from all across the land to meet on that cruel hill. Today their thirst for glory still drives them, but the rumors of gold have given them a new hunger. Along with the warriors, others having heard these tales gather beside them. Musicians, dancers, tradesmen, and even a traveling carnival have been drawn to these harvest rituals.Together they create a world to themselves, filled with gold and glory. 

Ave Dagorhir!

Badon Hill VI is coming up quick and there's a few changes and announcements we want to start spreading. Please, forward this message along to anyone you know is even thinking about coming out. This is important stuff. Also, the website link from the national board is still leading to last years event, so please refer to this thread for updates.

The event will be help at Pioneer Park Campground in Somerset PA. We will be open Thursday evening till Sunday, Sept 22-25th. Site opens Thurs at 6. Don't expect much to be going on until Friday morning, but we will have a full day's events planned and you won't want to miss any of it!

Tickets are $20 available at the door, regardless of arrival time. No preregistration is necessary for this event.

We've got a lot of awesome events filling the weekend. Not stop skirmish fighting Friday, Camelot Carnival Friday night, whole new theme battles for Saturday, the 2-man Tournament, and a Saturday night blow-out that will be bigger, better, louder, and longer than ever before!

Badon needs volunteers! We could really use a few more people to step up and help us make this event more terrific for everyone. In particular we need medics, field heralds, and weapons checkers. Volunteers willing to donate some time to these worthy causes should contact Brutus at dagorhirny (at) dagorhir (dot) com.

Merchants are welcome as always. So far Bad Ass Garb and Merchant Wares have both signed on, and I'm sure there's others coming as well. There is no merchanting fee, but you must still register at Troll and we do ask that you let us know your coming. Please contact Brutus at the above address as well. Last minute merchant's are allowed as well, but don't expect the best spots or to be mentioned in our event guide.

As much as we want to accommodate everyone at this event, due to liability concerns no minors will be allowed on site without a legal guardian present and no pets will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS! We often have to turn around car loads of people because they've brought a minor without a guardian or a dog. Everyone, including us, HATES this. Please don't put all of us through it. Don't bring them and make sure new people know not to either.

This year's Camelot Carnival on Friday night totally reinvents our party games with more prizes, more fun, and more ways to play. Everyone is given a set amount of "gold" coins at Troll when they check in. That gold can be won playing the carnival games and betting on duels as well as by performing for your fellow guests. There's also gold prizes for winning battles and tournaments, but the surest way to get gold is by contributing a game for everyone else to play during the carnival. Gold can be spent on drinks at our bar, betting on fights, hiring mercenaries, and playing the carnival games, but you'll want to save it up for the Spoils-of-War Auction on Saturday night where we sell off a big pile of loot purchased from the merchant's area! That's right, we are going to spend the profits from the event on a pile of prizes everyone has a chance to win!

Ideas for carnival games could be a bean bag toss, dance contests, guess your race, etc. Think carnival style games. We will collaborate with anyone who wants to host a game to make sure their games are fair, and we will provide the house "bank" for their prizes. Groups who bring out the best games will receive the most gold to keep for themselves at the end of the carnival. Someone who makes a custom Roulette wheel will get more then someone hosting a "shoot the goblin off the apple" range with arrows, but both would be generously rewarded. Musicians, dancers, and performers will all also earn gold for entertaining the Carnival's crowds.

There are a lot of details about this, so if you want to know how gold will work check out this thread, The Gold of Badon Hill - http://www.dagorhir.com/forums/index.php?topic=23098.0
Please post any queations about Gold, Camelot Carnival, and the Spoils of War Auction there.

Please reserve this thread for questions about other aspects the event.

I'm more excited than ever before to share this event with all of you. As you can tell, we are working hard to make some big changes turning an already great event into a truly legendary one. See you there!

P.S.  As always, everything is subject to change (except the stuff about pets and minor, don't bother going there) so be sure to check this thread again for updates. I will edit this post with new information as it becomes available.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:01:22 am by BRVTVS »

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome
Chapter Director of Novi Antiqui

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

• Knight
  •  
  • Realm: Tartarus Invictus
  • Unit: Narnia
  • For Narnia, For Aslan!
    • View Profile
Re: The Battle of Badon Hill 6! Sept 22-25
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 04:47:37 pm »
Brutus you don't have the event location anywhere in your post :)

Sir Mirelle of Narnia
"Altissimus honor est aliis servire"

(Yes I'm a woman, don't let the Sir confuse you)

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 04:56:35 pm »
Thanks Mirelle, good catch.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

The Dread Pirate Tempest

•  
  • Unit: Wolfpack, Assemble!
  • Champion of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 08:55:43 pm »
So are we finally banning mundanes and their dogs from the back of the campground?

Space Knights Forward Guard-
First in, last out!

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 09:09:02 pm »
@Tempest, we try to do our best to keep those folks away. There's a number of mundanes who share the site with us, but shouldn't be on our side of the campground. There's always a few who get past us though. When we find them we explain that this is a private event and if they'd like to join in they need to check in at Troll and get a costume. If you find such tourists on site, please report it to the nearest Roman and we'll have a word with them.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Arlin The Dwarf

•  
  • Realm: Aratari
  • Unit: Dale
  • Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 12:12:29 am »
by word he means gladius  ofc. ;)

The pines were roaring on the height.
The winds were moaning in the night.
The fire was red, it flaming spread.
The trees like torches blazed with light.

Hiram the Incredible

• Administrator
  •  
  • Unit: The Romani
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 12:58:59 am »
someone should rent/sell them costumes at troll if they want to join in the reindeer games.

Lady Gwenhwyfar

• New User
  • Unit: Kingdom of Gwynedd
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 01:30:23 am »
Why are dogs not allowed this year at this site?

The Mermaid Out Of Water
House Red Archer
Gwynedd count off......ONE!

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 01:45:08 am »
The no dogs rule is strictly a liability issue. If someone's dog gets run over, attacks one of the tourists mentioned earlier, or one of any number of other nightmarish scenarios then we could sued back to the stone age.

This was a difficult decision for us to make and no one was happy with it. We haven't had a problem with it specifically but Badon has grown big enough now that we didn't want to push our luck. It breaks my heart to think that someone couldn't make it because of this, but hopefully having this much warning will give people time to make other arrangements for the pups.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Lady Gwenhwyfar

• New User
  • Unit: Kingdom of Gwynedd
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 01:54:21 am »
I understand the liability issue, but I asked simply because we have brought our dogs to Badon/Gates everytime in the past.

Is this now going to be an across the board policy that dogs will not be allowed at Dag campouts?  If so, it will indeed stop Freewynd and I from attending.

Maybe a discussion can be had about dog owners signing waivers (the same as for combat).  Putting the liabilty on the dog owner if something was to occur.  Responsible dog owners will have no problem with this, understanding that they must leave the event if the dog (or the owner) does not follow certain guidelines.  Even paying a nominal fee to cover liabilty would be a reasonable request.

I understand that there are "bad" dog owners out there.  But the "good" ones should not be punished for the deeds of the "bad".

The Mermaid Out Of Water
House Red Archer
Gwynedd count off......ONE!

Kensman Morte

•  
  • Unit: Gwynedd
  • Oh no, not another Gwyneddian!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 02:09:50 am »
What Lady Gwenhwyfar said...

I really like going to Badon Hill, and it will be a shame to stop going.
I'd rather pay some kind of fee or deposit instead of trying to find somebody or someplace to board my dog (which won't happen often anyway). 

BTW, anybody who has met Toph can tell you how dangerous she is..
..she may lick ya to death!

Dagorhir keeps me sane (mostly)

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 02:12:23 am »
I can't speak for other events, just Badon. This was a choice we have made as the hosts. It's up to individual hosting groups to set these policies for their events.

I think that the idea of dog waivers is great. I encourage you and everyone to try to find a PA lawyer to write that up for us. I can't promise it will make us change our policy before discussing it with everyone else involved, but personally I think it would.

Lady Gwen, and anyone else, if you would like to add to this part of the conversation on dogs, please email me directly at dagorhirny at dagorhir.com. I'd like to reserve this thread for questions about this event. If any change is made to the dog policy I will update here immediately, but for now I strongly urge dog owners to start looking for dog sitters and not hold out for a last minute change.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Kensman Morte

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 02:21:05 am »
Eh,

I've gone through a lot of trouble to make sure my pet is well behaved and socially acceptable, and it is a shame that there seems to be a lot of Dagorhir Event Pet Discrimination going on.  I hope this trend changes soon, because it is making me very unwilling to attend some of my favorite events.

I'll see ya'll at the next pet friendly event    :-\

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 02:40:34 am »
I understand how unfair it must feel for many of you who have wonderful, safe pets.

Please understand this isn't about your pet being dangerous. Of all the possible litigation an accident with a dog could provoke, the dog actually being the attacker is only a small part.

Again, I also urge all of you affected by this to contact me personally. I would like to know how this will effect people, but this forum is not the place for that. 

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Sir Magnus of Narnia

•  
  • For Narnia! For Aslan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 02:53:48 am »
Brvtvs, I support the choice of no pets. Not to cause trouble, but at least to let you know there are large number of us who are in favor of this and back your choice publically.

Sir Magnus of Narnia

Nothing beats a friend like a rubber sword. First rule, don't talk about Rondel Club.

DragonHeart

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 04:40:14 am »
How old do you have to be to attend?

If its not broken don't fix it.

Rainen

•  
  • Realm: Fourth Age of Middle Earth
  • Unit: Rangers of Ithilien
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 04:58:50 am »
You can attend at any age.

Last I checked, it's 16 to fight at a national event.

Though this is hosted by Aratari units, so maybe it's 15 per oour realm rule?

Please, don't call me "Doc".

DragonHeart

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 03:51:36 pm »
now when it says september "22-25". does that mean were staying there for a couple nights or do we go home at the end of the day and come back the next day?

Janwin

• Litchwin
  •  
  • Realm: Winterfell
  • Unit: Cairnhold Legion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 03:54:11 pm »
Bring a tent.

Janwin of the Cairnhold Legion, Realm of Winterfell

Arlin The Dwarf

•  
  • Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 04:17:17 pm »
set up day 1 hang out shop talk pick up fights party, day 2 scrim fight, shop hang party, day 3 big fight big party with food, day 4, wake up pack up and folow the yelow brick rd home.

DragonHeart

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 04:30:50 pm »
Awesome! I dont go to practices at my closest relam. ( its in philly, and im in bloomsburg, so it kinda takes awile to get there...) would I still be accepted?

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

• Knight
  •  
  • For Narnia, For Aslan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 04:31:43 pm »
Anyone is welcome at a Dagorhir event as long as they pay the event fee and follow it's rules.

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

Kensman Tauron

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 04:41:07 pm »
So if I understand the event details minors can show up with a dog or a gaurdian and they can get in?

Kensman Tauron, House Sinistrad

Arlin The Dwarf

•  
  • Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 05:12:40 pm »
dragonheart, ur welcome in my unit anytime look for me on the 2nd day, at dusks dawning right of rome

DragonHeart

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 05:20:31 pm »
Thanks for the help guys! but since I am 13 and I need a legal guardian/waver, do they have to stay? or do they just sign the waver and leave and then come pick me up the last day?

Blackhawk The Apollyon

• Old Man
  •  
  • Unit: Apollyons
  • www.Badassgarb.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 05:36:47 pm »
<18 requires a legal guardian present.

Blackhawk@dagorhir.com
Vice President - Dagorhir Battle Game Association, Inc. (retired)
Ragnarok's Head weapons checker (retired)
Speed does not equal intense. Realistic, brutal, savage, simulated dark age combat is intense. You want speed, go run track.

Stellaria

•  
  • Unit: Free Cities
  • Does NOT sew for hire. Sorry, folks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 05:42:20 pm »
They have to stay there and camp with you the whole time. You'll be able to watch the field battles and spar on the sidelines with people, but not participate in the battles yourself.

Stell
Dagorhir is too big for special snowflakes. A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. You aren't special. Follow the damn rules.

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 07:03:01 pm »
Stellaria is correct about this DragonHeart.

Also, one minor correction from Azriel's earlier post, there is will NOT be an event sponsored feast on Saturday.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Arlin The Dwarf

•  
  • Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 07:21:46 pm »
aw no feast hmm well awsome acution makes up for it

Ceres

• New User
  • Realm: Mirkwood
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 09:21:24 pm »
about under agers, if i bring my 16 yr old brother in law (he's actually brother will be there to) with a signed waiver by his parents, we'll be sent home?

Varadin

•  
  • Realm: Pentwyvern
  • Unit: EBF
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 09:50:50 pm »
about under agers, if i bring my 16 yr old brother in law (he's actually brother will be there to) with a signed waiver by his parents, we'll be sent home?

yes, unless his brother is his legal guardian.

Arguing with a herald is like wrestling with a pig. First you get really dirty and muddy, and then, after a while, you begin to realize the pig is enjoying himself.

King Varadin McButterpants
Elite Blood Falcon

Kensman Morte

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 09:55:06 pm »
When thinking about minors or pets, just go by the policy set forth at Coopers Lake for Ragnarok, essentially they are the same...

Blackhawk The Apollyon

• Old Man
  •  
  • Unit: Apollyons
  • www.Badassgarb.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 10:11:00 pm »
In the past, the rules for minors at Badon hill, has always been that a minor must have an adult who takes responsibility for him or her. Unlike Coopers that requires that adult prove legal guardianship through documentation.

I recall a few years back Graymael and I split responsibility for the minors in the Guard. It totally sucks to have to watch a <18 yr old at a campout and I plan to never do it again.

So don't ask me to be your responsible adult.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:15:19 pm by Blackhawk »

Blackhawk@dagorhir.com
Vice President - Dagorhir Battle Game Association, Inc. (retired)
Ragnarok's Head weapons checker (retired)
Speed does not equal intense. Realistic, brutal, savage, simulated dark age combat is intense. You want speed, go run track.

Ælfwynne

• New User
  • Unit: Merc
    • View Profile
Handfasting
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 01:48:27 am »
Hi guys! Me and my boyfriend want to have our handfasting at badon this year, since that saturday is our anniversary. We want to use the traditional year-and-a-day commitment ceremony, and have one all picked out. The person who was supposed to do the ceremony for us wont be able to come this year...could anyone else do this for us? We would like to early saturday evening, across the bridge over the pond. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!
As i am actually pagan it is important to me, not just part of the fun that is dagorhir.

Thanks!

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

• Knight
  •  
  • For Narnia, For Aslan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 02:55:40 am »
My husband Phoenius would like to offer his services to you. He has done a bunch of these and is ordained. If you'd like to contact him feel free to go to the Tartarus Invictus Boards and PM him there.

Here is a picture of him :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:57:53 am by Sir Mirelle of Narnia »

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

Kili_Sunhawks

•  
  • Realm: Angaron / Mirkwood
  • Unit: Sunhawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 05:47:07 am »
woohoo badon hill here we come. :)

*rolls the dice* no rain, no rain, no rain.

For Captain Idra, Long Live the Sunhawks!

Ælfwynne

• New User
  • Unit: Merc
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 05:03:52 pm »
Thanks Sir Mirelle

Tragedy

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 05:48:50 pm »
In the past, the rules for minors at Badon hill, has always been that a minor must have an adult who takes responsibility for him or her. Unlike Coopers that requires that adult prove legal guardianship through documentation.

I recall a few years back Graymael and I split responsibility for the minors in the Guard. It totally sucks to have to watch a <18 yr old at a campout and I plan to never do it again.

^
I'm slightly confused on that, i'm only 17, so do i need my guardian or can i get away with someone over 18 taking responsability for me ?

i was just wondering because i would really love to go and its not that my parents don't want me to go, they fully support me doing it. But they can't really take a weekend off from work and somethign tells me that they won't enjoy it as much as i would.

But if it stands it must be a legal guardian i will just have to throw the puppy dog eyes.

(P.s.  I'm not trying to rebel against the rules or anythign like that, just wondering)

Tooka the "Phoxly" Goblin

•  
  • Realm: Barad'Dun
  • Unit: Black Lions
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 05:57:06 pm »
i will just have to throw the puppy dog eyes.

Oh no, not the puppy dog eyes.  ::)

Warwick Dalton

•  
  • Unit: Wolfpack Petitioner
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 06:39:42 pm »
Is it just me or are campsites turning into the Third Reich?

Toprak

•  
  • Unit: The Huns
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 06:55:29 pm »
Is it just me or are campsites turning into the Third Reich?

Isn't this a bit harsh? Or is there some kind of explanation for that particular wording?

Let your courage rise and your own fury burst forth! Now show your cunning, Huns, now your deeds of arms! Let the wounded exact in return the death of his foe; let the unwounded revel in slaughter of the enemy!

Arlin The Dwarf

•  
  • Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 07:16:21 pm »

^
I'm slightly confused on that, i'm only 17, so do i need my guardian or can i get away with someone over 18 taking responsability for me ?

i was just wondering because i would really love to go and its not that my parents don't want me to go, they fully support me doing it. But they can't really take a weekend off from work and somethign tells me that they won't enjoy it as much as i would.

But if it stands it must be a legal guardian i will just have to throw the puppy dog eyes.

(P.s.  I'm not trying to rebel against the rules or anythign like that, just wondering)

Try your dad, if hes supportive of you playing a medievalist based battle game, than surely he has some interest in history, seduce him with the tales of hundreds of people, in garb, armor, and most importantly, belly dancers... well dont tell him about that, save that for him to find out on his own. but, try to get him interested in at least coming to watch, kinda... sell it like a ren fair, only... you and him would be in it ;)

and if he wants to fight after awhile, im sure gwen could get him a loaner sword or something. or he could take close up pictures. (my dad did that at Badon V and well.... he got some... "close" shots... to say the least.

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2011, 07:33:24 pm »
Sorry Tragedy, but a legal guardian will have to accompany you the entire time you are there. I wish you luck with your parents and let them know they are welcome to contact me if they have any questions.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Warwick Dalton

•  
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 07:38:47 pm »
I just think it’s the dumbest thing ever that a 17 yr old kid has to drag his/her parents to something they probably don’t necessarily want to go to or don't have time for because a couple of dumb kids decide to get drunk and do crazy ****. I’m not saying all parents are like that but it happens more often then not from what I’ve seen. Plus my Dad had to pay at this years Rag for no good reason He doesn’t fight at all and we weren’t even camping there we just stayed in a hotel. Thank God I'll be 18 by Badon so I don't have to deal with this BS anymore.

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

• Knight
  •  
  • For Narnia, For Aslan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2011, 07:47:11 pm »
Come on people, what is this? Bitch at people who are running an event for you topic?

Sir Mirelle of Narnia

Sir Magnus of Narnia

•  
  • For Narnia! For Aslan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2011, 07:58:40 pm »
Some events are for big people....

The nice part about DAG is they can include young folks too, but you have to jump through some hoops. So suck it up and enjoy :)

Sir Magnus of Narnia

Nothing beats a friend like a rubber sword. First rule, don't talk about Rondel Club.

Warwick Dalton

•  
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2011, 08:06:40 pm »
I'm not mad at the event coordinators at all they work hard to put a great event together I just wish the rules were a more lax on teens and dogs.

BRVTVS

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2011, 08:12:20 pm »
If your not mad at us, then please refrain from calling us ****s while making your point.

BRVTVS

Patrician of Rome

Sir Magnus of Narnia

•  
  • For Narnia! For Aslan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2011, 08:15:05 pm »
I'm not mad at the event coordinators at all they work hard to put a great event together I just wish the rules were a more lax on teens and dogs.

Welcome to the real world.

Sir Magnus of Narnia

Varadin

•  
  • Realm: Pentwyvern
  • Unit: EBF
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2011, 08:19:37 pm »
If your not mad at us, then please refrain from calling us ****s while making your point.

he actually called the campsite the third richte, I think its more that people get annoyed with the requirement for insurance, and general rules because of the lack of knowledge they have about how the real world works.

It sucks i know that you can't bring your dog, that you cant party till god knows what time of the morning and that minors running around is a liability. But with how lawsuit heavy the world is right now I understand why things get squased down. The campgrounds want to keep being able to be a campground, one thing going wrong and whola they cant, and then we have no place to fight. Which sucks worse then leaving your dog at home.

Arguing with a herald is like wrestling with a pig. First you get really dirty and muddy, and then, after a while, you begin to realize the pig is enjoying himself.

King Varadin McButterpants
Elite Blood Falcon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 23 queries.