And I'm pretty pleased. It's actually a rebuild of a sword I fought with two years ago and loved, but which broke. I finally got around to reblading it and dressing it up in time for Ragnarok.
(I also did some repairs on my shield, pictured with the sword. I think the new rim looks more like rawhide than the pleather I used last year
It's 33" long and weighs 33.4oz. I used a 1/2" round fiberglass core with a progressive build of 4lb EVA and 2lb microcell for the blade. Stabbing, of course. And lots of counter weighting to bring it past 2lb.
The handle is wrapped in leather. The Plastidip job isn't the best I've seen, though it might be some of my better work (which goes to say, PD isn't something I've mastered yet).
It's heavy. It handles pretty well for all that, and definitely feels like a real sword. It hits really well (the 4lb foam seems to make a noticeable difference here). It pivots a little closer to the tip (and balances a little closer to the hand) than a typical Viking Age sword, making it a little better for thrusting than the average type X. It's also about a half pound lighter than typical, and 2-3" short (though I can find some documentation for both variances). For an 11th century western European blade, this is on the nimble side of the documented spectrum. I like it.